Easy Peasy Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Recipe
When my tummy is craving sweets, but I don’t feel like going out to the store, I just whip up a batch of these wonderfully easy cinnamon sugar cookies! They take about 30 minutes to make and don’t require too many ingredients!
Easy Peasy Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
1 1/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder (For crunchy cookies, leave this out)
Pinch of kosher salt
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup white sugar (I use just a little bit more than 1/2 cup)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (You can use more if you’d like)
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a mixer to combine the butter and sugar together until fluffy. If you don’t have a mixer, you can use a fork.
3. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix on low until a dough is formed.
6. Use a spoon to drop the dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges turn brown.
8. After taking them out of the oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes before enjoying!